This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide (“Personal Information”) on the makarskarentaboat.com
website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Personal Information. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your Personal Information and how you can access and update it. This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement,022
you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services.
accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage. Automatic collection of information When you open the Website,
our servers automatically record information that your browser sends.
This data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, and version, operating system type and version,
language preferences or the webpage you were visiting before you came to the Website and Services, pages of the Website and Services that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on the Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.2 Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding the usage and traffic of the Website and Services.
- This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular User of the system.
- Collection of personal information You can access and use the Website and Services without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific,
- identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the features offered on the Website, you may be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and e-mail address).
- We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you fill any forms on the Website. When required, this information may include contact information (such as email address, phone number, etc).
- You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features on the Website. Users who are uncertain about what information is
- mandatory are welcome to contact us. Privacy of children We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children
- under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any
- Personal Information through the Website and Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through the Website and Services,
- please contact us to request that we delete that child’s Personal Information from our Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage
- and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide.. Personal Information through the Website and Services without their permission. We also ask that all parents and legal guardians overseeing the care of children take the necessary precautions to ensure that their children are instructed
- to never give out Personal Information when online without their permission.
- Use and processing of collected information We act as a data controller and a data processor when handling Personal Information, unless we have entered into a data processing agreement with you in which case you would be the data controller and we would be the data processor. Our role may also differ depending on the specific situation involving Personal Information. We act in the capacity of a data controller when we ask you to submit your Personal Information that is necessary to ensure your access and use of the Website and Services.
- In such instances, we are a data controller because we determine the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Information. We act in the capacity of a data processor in situations when you submit Personal Information through the Website and Services.
- We do not own, control, or make decisions about the submitted Personal Information, and such Personal Information is processed only in accordance with your instructions. In such instances, the User providing Personal Information acts as a data controller. In order to make the Website and Services available to you, or to meet a legal obligation, we may need to collect and use certain Personal Information. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes: –
Protect from abuse and malicious users – Run and operate the Website and Services Processing your Personal Information depends on how you interact with the Website and Services,
where you are located in the world and if one of the following applies: (i) you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes;
Osobe čiji su podaci prikupljeni imaju pravo zatražiti informacije o:
- (ii) provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof; (iii) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject;
- (iv) processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us; (v) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
- Note that under some legislations we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing by opting out,
- without having to rely on consent or any other of the legal bases.
- In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing,
- and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Disclosure of information Depending on the requested Services or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any Service you have requested,
- we may share your information with our affiliates, contracted companies, and service providers (collectively, “Service Providers”) we rely upon to assist in
- the operation of the Website and Services available to you and whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree
to abide by our policies with respect to Personal Information.
We will not share any personally identifiable information with third parties and will not share any information with unaffiliated third parties.
Service Providers are not authorized to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Kontrolu pristupa
- Pravila o lozinkama
GDPR uloge i zaposlenici
Service Providers are given the information they need only in order to perform their designated functions,
and we do not authorize them to use or disclose any of the provided information for their own marketing or other purposes. Retention of information We will retain and use your Personal Information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
to enforce our agreements, resolve disputes, and unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the retention period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. If you choose to decline cookies, you will not be able to use and experience the features of the Website and Services.